Firm of the Year
Read Your Own Blog
Jenny from the block
Check out this week's top Asia-Pacific news on the
Asia Pacific Headline
For all the breaking news, follow RoF on Twitter and Facebook
...an offer I can't refuse. Put your details on
Make Me An Offer
and let top law firms come and offer you jobs. It's confidential, anonymous and free.
has the answers to all life's questions. Get advice on how to get a job, where to work, how your salary matches up and where to go after hours.
EXCLUSIVE: Pay rises and extra holiday at Slaughter and May
Matthew @ RoF
14 December 2016 10:57
Associates at Slaughter and May will get pay rises and extra holidays following a lengthy consultation process at the firm.
RollOnFriday doesn't have all the details yet - they'll be formally announced later today. But an insider said that the key points are:
• No billable hours targets;
• Increases to associate salary scales from 1 January 2017
• A bonus paid on 31 December 2016
• The opportunity for all associates to apply to work one day a week from home
• A total of 30 days of annual paid holiday from 1 January 2017 (pro-rated for part-time employees)
• Out of those 30 days, 4 days can be taken as half-days (i.e. 8 half-days)
• A four-week paid sabbatical for associates when they reach 3 YPQE (to be introduced during 2017)
• An onsite doctor to be introduced during 2017
Read all about it on Friday.
Feel free to enter your comments on the news story below, subject to our
terms and conditions.
Please note that comments are subject to moderation and so will not appear immediately.
Please keep it nice. Thanks.
Be the first to add a comment