Tories to hold under 100 seats in new poll

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/general-election-poll-tory-mp-party-cabinet-seats-6ktnbkt7b

Labour predicted to get 468 seats. Sunak to lose seat.

Risky wont care hes not a Tory.

This is most, most amusing. It's a large sample size. However, it's not the picture as it potentially underestimates the LD vote and doesn't take into account tactical voting.

Also, this is the picture now. After a summer of more boat crossings, more MP resignations, Gullis, nothing getting done and everyone feeling poorer and more pissed off that the little khunt didn't call an election earlier... We're heading for an historic lollathon.

Just think. This loathsome little slug could have slithered off to California months ago with his wife's billions, hopping from yacht to after-dinner speech to tech conference, basking in the "he was dealt a bad hand" excuse forever more, a la May. But no, it was just so desperately important that the country be subjected to his political genius. I cannot wait to see his wretched, drawn, broken visage on election night as it dawns on him that he is responsible for the permanent destruction of the world's oldest and most corrupt political party.

there will indeed be absolutely loads of tactical voting even further decreasing the conservative take to below thirty seats

this is the end of that vile party thank fvck

He wouldnt care Threeepwood. Sunak is as narsistic , egotistical and arrognant as BJ. At least BJ had some charm. He thinks he was born for the job of PM. As with BJ he just wanted power didnt have a clue want to do with it. If he does lose his seat, which i still think is unlikely i will laugh my head off. The possible Portillo moment of the election. If sunak loses his seat most of the cabinet will be gone.

Sunak is not going to lose his seat ffs. I really wish he would just get on with it though and call the GE. The country needs to start rebuilding and that just won’t start as long as these halfwits are squatting in government.  Every day they are there is a wasted day. 

It’s not inconceivable at all. If there’s any conclusion to be drawn from all the by-elections over the last few years it’s that the lab/lib/green vote have worked out how tactical voting works. 100 would be a good outcome. If Reform play a half decent innings they’re fooked six ways to Sunday and back again to an outcome immeasurably worse than that. 

Their only realistic prospect of averting this is Sunak working out how to raise the dead and heal the sick whilst walking on water. Good luck with that. 

George Orwell was a superb political communicator and a  clear headed visionary, who understood the human condition and the dangers of extremism far better than almost anyone else of his era  - bizarre you should think a comparative mediocrity like Starmer should try to sound less like him.