WANT TO SEE WHAT 11,500 DEAD PALESTINIAN CHILDREN LOOK LIKE?!?

2 MINUTES 45 SECONDS WHICH IS WELL WORTH YOUR TIME!!

Israel has killed over 11,500 Palestinian children in Gaza and the West Bank since October 7th, when 36 Israeli children were killed.

It’s impossible to imagine that number. This is what it looks like. A line 5km long.

(Location: Bournemouth Beach)

BUT JUST A WARNING FOR AMITHESUCKER AND THE OTHERS: YOU DON’T SEE THE ACTUAL DEAD BODIES SO DON’T GET YOUR HOPES UP TOO MUCH!!

https://x.com/bydonkeys/status/1754598375129833846?s=46

but, I'm constantly being told that these gazan chlldren have brought it upon themselves by supporting hamas.

You know, the children whose parents were children when hamas was voted in to power (mostly under threat)

Absolutely atrocious, and of course there remain so many apologists for Israel’s actions on here, like Davos. 

In the eyes of so many western racists, many operating at the highest level of policy making, it remains ok for Arabs to die, even tiny ones who haven’t learned to talk or eat solid food yet.

Anyone who can justify/excuse/provide some sort of apology for the killing of a child is someone who has lost their humanity. Palestinians deserve justice, I hope they get it in my lifetime.

I have, of course, called out Israel's behaviour several times and said, very clearly, it goes further than it should and isn't justifiable 

But then, very intelligent roffers, forget that because they love to gaslight 

I also said, very clearly, that those responsible will get justice 

At which point Gorlami, clearly a genius, decided to gaslight and pretend I was talking about Palestinian children