Chapman Tripp is New Zealand’s pre-eminent legal firm, with expert lawyers who work on projects that are helping define New Zealand's future. As part of our team, you'll be in the thick of the action. If you are talented and looking to make a difference, Chapman Tripp has the resources, reputation and mind-set to propel you to the top.
About the roles:
We are looking for Solicitors to join our tight-knit Auckland office in the Corporate, Litigation and Finance teams. As a member of our growing Auckland team you will be working with leaders in their field on diverse and high-profile work.
As a Chapman Tripp lawyer, you'll be part of a friendly and social team who work collaboratively. You will work in an open and supportive environment while being exposed to challenging, quality work, and having scope to build your practice and long-term client relationships and to advance within the firm.
You’ll have a strong academic record, a passion for your specialisation and the motivation to succeed in a busy, dynamic and focused team.
If you are a talented solicitor with 3+ years PQE, currently overseas and looking to return to NZ, you won’t find a better opportunity than this to build your career and resettle into the Kiwi lifestyle. MIQ is opening up and summer is looking sweet as, so get in touch today!
Relevant skills and experience required:
- 3 years + PQE
- Impeccable academic record
- Commercially astute and client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Experience in the areas of litigation, finance or general corporate law
Working for Chapman Tripp:
- Top-tier clients and work
- Flexible work and supportive team
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Merit based rewards and advancement
- Leading technology and tools
- Ongoing learning and development
- Fantastic Commercial Bay offices
- Competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance
To apply, please follow this link to our Chapman Tripp careers website: https://chapmantripp.bamboohr.com/jobs/ or contact Sam Moodley, Talent Acquisition Specialist on [email protected] or +64 9 357 9014 for a confidential discussion about our open roles.